Sat-Fi 2 enables all your smart device features well out of range of the normal cellular network coverage. Connect up to 8 devices at once.
Connect easily using the Sat-Fi2 App and extend your business communications from the field with portable satellite Wi-Fi. Use your smartphone contacts to conveniently make a phone call, send a text message and an email directly from the app. Access compressed web content using Sat-Browse, check the weather or post to social. With S.O.S. capabilities, you can communicate with GEOS emergency response for added peace of mind if search and rescue services are needed.
- Sat-Browse, powered by Yippy, gives you compressed data for faster web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbps
- Sat-Fi2 is dust and water resistant with the ability to withstand a high force of shock
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 28 hours in hibernation mode, 6 hours on standby and gives you up to 2 hours of talk time
- Connect up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite network
- The antenna is attached to the device which makes it portable, mobile and lightweight
- U.S. based 10 digit phone number with direct dialing to 911 services
- WIDTH 2.9 in (74.8 mm)
- HEIGHT 1.5 in (36.9 mm)
- LENGTH 5.8 in (148.4 mm)
- WEIGHT 12.6 oz
- TALK TIME 2 hrs
- STAND BY 6 hrs
- HIBERNATION MODE 28 hrs
- Up to 72 kbps
- -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C) In direct sunlight
- Up to 50 ft
LTE and Wi-Fi interference can
affect Wi-Fi range.
- Wall Adapter
- Micro USB Cable Recommended use: Firmware updates only.
- AC/DC 12V Charging Cable Packaged and/or shipped separately.
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Information Card
- Best Practice Card