Here are a few options to add to battery life
- Have your screen timeout be less than 10 seconds
- LCD brightness is set to “Automatic”
- Duration of back flash is less than 10 seconds
- Full spectrum scan is disabled.
- Unread message reminder is deactivated
- Reduce the number of TGID’s in your Priority and non-priority group list. The more times that the pager has to provide voice and light up the screen, adds to battery draw
- Unication recommendations are to replace the battery yearly. Your pager is on 24 hours a day and goes through hundreds of charges per year. This wears the battery down and will reduce the overall capacity of the battery